Sunday, 18 May 2008

Panini cravings


I am strongly known for my cheeseburger cravings. I have them all the time, where I can't think about anything else but cheeseburgers! Well, I woke up this afternoon with paninis on my mind. It seems I have appropriately shifted my taste buds to accommodate where I am and what is available. I had seen a small snack bar a few minutes away from our apartment in Trestavere so a small group of us ventured in hopes to fulfill our empty bellies. There was a large selection of paninis ranging from chicken and peppers to eggs and meat. The snack bar had an area to sit, but we were unsure if it cost extra to sit, just like it is at a cafe. It is something we will have to figure out next time. Our high expectations of a good sandwich were met, and our stomachs were completely satisfied. It was a great discovery and I am positive that is not the last time the cute man behind the counter will see us!

No comments: